- Cleaning your pool (and keeping it clean) will be easier than ever before!
- Improve chemical performance and run a more efficient system
- Reduce maintenance and part replacement costs
- Enjoy softer swimming water
- Reduce calcium build-up and black spot
Washing Clothes in Hard Water
- Washing clothes in hard water is a challenge. In order to get the best results, you have to make sure the water is at a precise temperature, you have to buy and use an exorbitant amount of specialized laundry detergent, and sometimes you even have to add a second product like Borax to every load of laundry you do. Needless to say then, washing clothes in hard water can be pretty expensive in terms of cash and time. The good news though, is that there is a simple solution and it’s called Aqua Conditioners .
- Stop wasting your money trying to find a cleaning product that will effectively get rid of the rings around the bathtubs in your home. Even the most expensive solution is no match for the grime that plagues sinks and tubs in homes that are supplied with poor quality water. Plus, even if you find a product that does work, unless you get to the root of the problem and address the shortcomings of your water source, the results won’t last. The rings in your bathtub and the grime lining your sinks will be back before you know it. If you want to spend less time scrubbing your tub and less money on cleaning products, try Aqua Conditioners .
- Itchy Skin After Shower?
- Do you have to use handfuls of body wash or shampoo and you still don’t get a good lather up?
- Does your hair feel dry and frizzy even after using lots of hair conditioner?
- Does your skin feel dry and itchy when you get out of the shower so you have to coat yourself with body cream?
- How’s that working for you?
Green Algae Problem in
Ponds / Lakes
- The Algae Problem :
- An increase of TSS (Total Suspended Solids) and decrease of BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) so the water was unhealthy
- Lowering of the oxygen levels of the water as it slowly suffocates
- Inhibiting the growth of wanted water plants by shading them