Water Softener for Agriculture & Farming
Without a Water Softener for Agriculture crops go through a very hard time trying to grow roots and absorb minerals in Hard Water!
Water is a vital agricultural resource. However borewell water, in most parts of the country, is not found in its best state. Hard water problems amongst farmers are a common voice.
The problem is – growing plants in soils irrigated with hard water, means the hard minerals in the soil stops the crops from growing as well as they could.
In the past it may have seemed cost prohibitive to treat water on a large scale because the only option available to us was the expensive salt based water softener for agriculture.
Installing an Aqua Conditioner will allow you to irrigate with substandard water without removing the beneficial minerals that are required by plants and hence your crops will not only grow – they’ll thrive!
How does Aqua Conditioner water softener for Agriculture help in Farming?
Its as Simple as Science!
The subtle changes made to the molecular structure of the salts in the water changes the characteristics of the minerals.
This means, the minerals, instead of building a crusty layer, get absorbed into the ground.
Due to this the soil becomes softer which not only makes a healthy environment to grow crops but also increase the yield.
Benefits of installing an Aqua Conditioner:
- Healthier roots for plants
- Less water lost to evaporation as it gets absorbed
- Pipe and sprinkler nozzles protected from limescale deposits
- Aqua Conditioners water softener makes a fantastic static mixer, so you get great water fertilizer mix
- You won’t need to buy water from the market and avoid an expense
- Healthy water not only for plants but also for animals