Aqua Conditioners Results & Advantages
Dirty dishes, fading laundry, soap scum in sinks and bathtubs — if you live in a hard water area, these are problems you’re probably well versed with.
Installing an Aqua Conditioner will not only solve those issues but will also make sure your shower units, swimming pool, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, bathroom fittings – all your hard water problems will have a long term solution.
Installation leads to the introduction of nuclei into the system which provides an attractive site for minerals to combine. This happens as nano-sized colloids which remain in suspension flow through the system, rather than precipitating on pipes and equipment.
These subtle changes to the electrical charge of the minerals in water reduce downstream costly hard water problems!
To list some of its advantages:
- Softer, “wetter” water
- Reduces hard water problems
- Protects investment in capital equipment
- Reduces scaling and corrosion issues
- Soaps, detergents, shampoos mix and lather better with softer water
- Laundry items feel softer
- Swimming pool water is clearer, softer, backwashing is reduced, scum lines get easily cleaned, salt water chlorinators work more effectively, there is no scale build up, black spots disappear and chemical usage is reduced
- Water with lower surface tension gets easily absorbed into the ground, reducing surface crust and runoff, improving plant and crop health
- Able to irrigate with brackish water.