TAPP Ultra – Ultrafiltration + Activated Carbon Faucet Water Purifier
5 Stage purification – reduces limescale, removes bacteria, chlorine, micro plastics and heavy metals upto 0.02 micron
– Ultra-Pure, healthy, great tasting water thanks to ultrafiltration and activated carbon technology
– Instant Filtration Removes more than 100 substances
– Refills last upto 3000L or 6 months
– Easy installation with no special tools – visit tappinstall.me
Screw it onto your tap.
Install it in less 2 minutes
Get filtered water
Change from filtered water to tap water by turning the switch
Easily replace refills yourself!
No need to call any service technicians
Advanced purification technology
The refills, made of activated carbon and hollow fiber UF, use a 5-step Ultra-Advanced technology to filter more than 100 substances from tap water while retaining the essential minerals in the original water.
Eliminates Bacteria, microplastics, chlorine and more than 100 substances.
Tapp UF filters 100+ contaminants including bacteria, microplastics, chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, nitrates, PFOS, chlorine byproducts, heavy metals, limescale and suspended substances.
New refill every 6 months to maintain performance
The Ultra Refills are designed to last up to 6 months (about 2400 liters of water) for a normal household. They should never be used longer due to the risk of bacteria build-up and reduced water filter efficiency over time.
We’ll remind you when to change it
You’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before the change date.
Independently Tested and Certified
Our filter has been tested and certified by accredited laboratories across the globe to ensure high quality and performance:
Need more Refills?
We have Ultra 2X refills and Ultra 4X refills. Always keep some handy to get an uninterrupted supply of Ultra Pure Water.
Install it yourself.
The filter comes with an online step-by-step guide that explains how to fit your filter — it’s super-easy!
If the filter diameter doesn’t match your tap diameter, we’ll send you an adapter free of charge.
12.4 x 7.4 x 10.9 cm Weight: 363 g
- A. Filter housing
- B. Lever (filtered/non-filtered)
- C. Refill cartridge
Usage and Disposal Instructions:
- Only run hot water through the filter when the lever is set to NON-filtered.
- The refill must be changed every 6 months
- They should never be used longer due to the risk of bacteria build-up
- If you haven’t used the filter for several days, run the water through it for 30 seconds before using.
- Do not wash the filter with soap.
- Do not expose the filter to heat.